- Nov 09, 2012: Imagine the future (conference for Jean-Pierre Banatre) [Slides]
- Oct 24, 2012: Article about Goodshape in ERCIM News
- Oct 07-10, 2012: International Meshing Roundtable, B. Lévy gives an invited short course on meshing for computer graphics
- Sept, 04, 2012: EIT ICT labs school: Imagine the future in ICT, B. Lévy gives a keynote presentation.
- Sept, 02, 2012: Graphite-2-a5 is released.
- June 24-30, 2012: Summer school on signal and image processing, B. Lévy gives a course on spectral mesh processing
- May 13-18, 2012: Eurographics 2012, we present two papers, on procedural texture preview and Centroidal Voronoi Tesselations for Line Segments, a short paper on scented sliders and a STAR on quad remeshing
- Dec 12-15, 2011: SIGGRAPH Asia, we present two papers, on optimal transportand on GPU hashing and an course on geometry processing.
- Oct 23-29, 2011: International Meshing Roundtable, we present a paper [link]
- Sept 28, 2011: New results in moleculer modeling with Fondation Fourmentin Guilbert [video]
- Sept-Dec, 2011: We give demos at "Palais de la Découverte" in Paris [link]
- Sept, 5-9, 2011: IAMG conference, we present two papers
- July, 7, 2011: Bruno Lévy receives the INRIA young researcher award [article in French]
- Dec, 1st, 2010: Nicolas Bonneel joins us.
- Nov-Dec, 2010: Christopher Batty visits us.
- Sept 7, 2010: OpenNL 3.2.1 released, with GPGPU solve for Fermi architecture. [Download]
- July, 25-29, 2010: SIGGRAPH conference: We present two SIGGRAPH 2010 papers (link1,link2), two ACM TOG papers (link2, link3) and a course.
- June, 28-30, 2010: Eurographics Symposium on Rendering: We present two papers (link1, link2).
- June, 9, 2010: Charles Hermite Workshop "Meshes and PDEs", LORIA, grand amphi, 9:00 - 16:30 [Poster].
- June, 2,2010: Graphite 2.0 alpha 4 is out. [Release highlights] [Download]
- May, 27, 2010: We participate to the event "Les francais selectionnés à SIGGRAPH" organized by SIGGRAPH Paris Chapter
- July 15-17, 2009: Symposium on Geometry Processing. We present our paper "Fast and Exact Computation of Restricted Voronoi Diagram".
- July 8, 2009: Rhaleb Zayer is awarded a "Chaire d'Excellence" by the ANR for his project "Physigraphics"
- July 1, 2009: Our paper "
ef="http://mce_host/index.php/publications.html?redirect=0&Paper=tog_DFD@2009">Geometry Aware Direction Field Design" is accepted by ACM TOG
- June 5-6, 2009: Our software Graphite was awarded the special award of the jury for the most innovative project and the third prize in the "scientific software" category at the "trophées du libre" competition.
- May, 25-26, 2009: Mirela Ben-Chen (Technion) visits us
- May, 13, 2009: our paper "OnCentroidal Voronoi Tessellation - Energy Smoothness and Fast Computation" is accepted by ACM TOG
- March, 04, 2009: Sylvain Lefebvre ("chargé de recherche") joins ALICE (joint appointment with REVES).
- Jan., 22, 2009: our article "What you seam is what you get" is available online.
- Dec., 05, 2008: our article "Geometry Aware Direction Field Design" is available online.
- Dec., 03, 2008: our article “On Centroidal Voronoi Tessellation - Energy Smoothness and Fast Computation” is available online.
- Nov., 01, 2008: Linda Lu (Ph.D. student in Hong-Kong University) joins the team for a 4 months stay
- Oct., 07, 2008: ERC conference in "Collège de France"
- Sept., 09, 2008: Vincent Nivoliers starts his Ph.D.
- Sept., 08, 2008: New release of our Graphite software
- Sept., 08, 2008: Nicolas Saugnier joins the team as a software developper
- Aug., 01, 2008: Official starting date of the GOODSHAPE project
- June, 04, 2008, Rhaleb Zayer joins ALICE as a "chargé de recherche".
- May, 28, 2008, Rendez-vous de l'INRIA , towards an EU framework for technology transfer. More on this on I-Science blog
- May, 02, 2008: Yang Liu joins the team as a post-doc
- Feb., 13, 2008: B. Lévy participates to a roundtable organized by François Fillon (prime minister) and Valérie Pécresse (minister of research and higher edutaction) with ERC Starting Grant grantees
- Feb., 05, 2008, B. Lévy attends a reception organized by Valérie Pécresse (minister of research and higher education) with ERC Starting Grant grantees
- Jan. 24, 2008: The results of the first ERC Starting Grant competition are announced.